|HOW THEY BEHAVE
1. They enjoy strenuous activity
2. They love to create
3. They possess active imaginations and a growing ability to memorize
4. They have variable attention spans
5. They delight in stories
6. They are readily disciplined
7. They crave experiences that satisfy
WHY THEY BEHAVE THAT WAY
HOW TO TEACH THEM
Give your programs variety: tell stories, use visual aids, ask questions. Use action verbs in your story-telling. Make sure the activities also teach something. Provide opportunities for movement by letting them stand to answer questions etc.
This is taken from pages 8 – 10 of the printed manual.