GOALS & OBJECTIVES FOR THE ADVENTURER MINISTRY (Pre-K – 4th Grade & their Parents)
1. Be intentional about having an active Adventurer Club in each Church of the Atlantic Union (535 Adventurer Clubs).
2. Emphasize the club’s evangelism/mission component by reaching out to community kids and parents. (The Adventurer Club exists for more reasons than just patches, pins, & fun activities).
3. Promote 100% parental network involvement in the Adventurer Club meetings and classes.
4. Celebrate an Atlantic Union-wide Adventurer Day & Adventurer Baptism Day every year.
5. Creation of an Atlantic Union Conference Uniform Code.
6. Add the Little Lamb and Eager Beaver Classes to the Adventurer Ministry in the Atlantic Union (Little Lamb & Eager Beaver would not be separate programs, but classes of the Adventurer Club).
7. Each Conference will create an Award for submission to NAD Awards Committee. To add 6 Awards to the Awards Manual by 2016.
8. Promote the parental involvement to increase the partnership with parents as active Adventurer Club members