GOALS & OBJECTIVES FOR THE PATHFINDER MINISTRY (5th Grade – 12th Grade)
1. Be intentional about having an active Pathfinder Club in each Church of the Atlantic Union (535 Pathfinder Clubs)
2. Emphasize the club’s evangelism/mission component by reaching out to community kids and youth. (The Pathfinder Club exists for more reasons than just patches, pins, drilling & marching, drum corps, & fun activities).
3. Celebrate an Atlantic Union Pathfinder Day & Pathfinder Baptism Day, every year
4. Creation of an Atlantic Union Conference Drum Corps & Clinic
5. Creation of an Atlantic Union Conference Drill Team & Clinic
6. Creation of an Atlantic Union Conference Uniform Code
7. Have the largest Atlantic Union Conference attendance ever at the Oshkosh International Camporee (an experience that each Adventist kid and youth should have at least once in their lifetime)
8. Have 5,000 Pathfinders, and Master Guides at the Atlantic Union Pathfinder Camporee in 2016
9. A large baptism of Pathfinders at the Atlantic Union Pathfinder Camporee in 2016. Challenge each club attending the Camporee to pray, work with, and at least prepare 1 (not limited to 1) Pathfinder for baptism at the Camporee 2016
10. Each Conference will create an honor for submission to NAD Honors Committee. To add 6 honors to the Honors Manual by 2016.